Goods Vehicle Operator

Road Haulage Licence

If you operate a goods vehicles over 3.5 tonne GVW you will require an operator's licence. You should apply for a licence at least 9 weeks before the date when it is needed. In straightforward cases a licence should be issued within those 9 weeks.