Category B+E (Car and Trailer) Driver Training

Before you can train to upgrade your driving licence entitlements to category B+E, you must have the provisional entitlement to train in the vehicle that you are moving up to. Your provisional entitlement to drive category B+E is included with a full B (car) licence. Licence's issued before 1 January 1997 may already include some higher categories.